Monday, March 3, 2014

Make an infinity mirror

You may remember infinity mirrors from years ago. When I was a kid there was a store called Spencer Gifts that sold all sorts of crazy stuff. Black lights were really popular back then and I even had a couple of black light posters for my room. Plus, I had a colored light box that looked something like a stereo speaker. It sensed music playing and would pulsate colors in rhythm. And of course strobe lights. My room was like Saturday Night Fever.

I never had a disco ball though, or even one of those lightning orbs that would shoot lightning bolts to your fingertips. And I somehow never owned a lava lamp. Not sure if I even wanted one. But one of the space-age gizmos I always wanted was an infinity mirror.

Laney just made one and shot this video. Fun stuff. Thanks Laney.


No comments:

Post a Comment